PxLxA logo!


I've been planning and building my new business since last year. Here is my final decision on the logo. I'll keep the lettering flexible so I'm not locked into a particular theme. PeaceXLoveXAnimate reflects my focus and passion for what the rest of my life shall be. What's better than Peace and Love? 😁 I wasn't sure about keeping animate in the name until I looked at the definition to see if it was what I felt I could represent with my work. What I found made perfect sense! "To give life to; make alive" "to make lively, vivacious, or vigorous; give zest or spirit to" "to fill with courage or boldness; encourage" "to move or stir to action; motivate" "to prepare or produce as an animated cartoon". This is what I will be known for by your great grandchildren when they study HIStory. This is how I'll contribute to changing the world. This is my story. 😊 ‪#‎peacexlove‬

Popular Posts